Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1. Your name IRL:Nithish
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:IST (INDIAN TIME ZONE )
4. Average online per day:6 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord:Sergio Marquina
6. Your Nickname:Sergio Fedorov
7. Your ID:61520

Additional information:
1.Leader of ... Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever so I already know how I can lead the organization and here are a few ic information that I would enforce.
-
The main goal of us will be the arms trade because the arms make more sales than the drugs and make the family one of the strongest they should be.
Obtaining information will be driven by torture, we will find the person who is from the army or something, take them with us and torture them until they have spat everything out, but if they don't get anything out, they will be knocked down in a not so nice place.
The personal protection is a bit difficult teamer but is not so easy to find it will depend on the payment how many guys will stay with the person but would say a maximum of 3-4 people because that should be enough except for the person we are in Protect should come into the SG a small action is started which is not so good / SG. Storming.
But one of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
-
There is more information but I would only clarify it via dm on dc if you have the idea to accept me because of prices .. but that will still be there after the time

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

To improve the role play, I would rely more on speeches and not on shit because the whole thing is shit on me because sack I would always try as the last option to take weapons from you and to lead the gang rp with the vagos slogan and the greeting must hola be said because Vagos primary language is Mexican. We say to ourselves under an ermano and the OG say Hijo stands for daughter / son.

My Exp:
Bloods HighCommand
Ballas Highcommand
Marabunta Highcommand

RichBoy Will Be Deputy For Me

By-
̶W̶̶a̶̶r̶̶r̶̶i̶̶o̶̶r̶ ̶R̶̶i̶̶c̶̶h̶̶b̶̶o̶̶y̶ & ̶N̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶h̶ ̶A̶̶k̶̶a̶ ̶S̶̶e̶̶r̶̶g̶̶i̶̶o̶

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Rejected
Put time and effort to your application without copy-pasting from other applications and apply again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom