Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Syndicate

Player
Player
1. Aarjav
2. 16
3. GMT(+5:30)
4. 4-6 HOURS
5. devilhorror23
6. James Syndicate
7. 61997

Additional information

1. Leader of..
Ans.1 Leader of Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Ans.1 I James, have good leadership skills, good communication and can remain calm under intense situations, and I think Vagos will be in good hands.

Ans.2 I have seen many leaders misuse their power, and I won't. I will value my power, and make good use of it, ex. Good RP-doing awesome kind of cool stuff that gangs in real life do. I already have so many ideas.

Ans.3 I have seen LS Vagos is a very good gang and I want to make it better, I am very kind and I thought why not make good use of it?

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans.1 Dedicated Spray team Keep a good spray team and to make it better I will keep bonuses to whoever will do the Graffiti and share proof.

Ans.2 The Dedicated Turfing team-will keep top-notch shooters on the turf team so that the gang will have 100% turf of the ghetto, and for each successful turf, all participators will get huge bonuses.

Ans.3 A dedicated Training team-They will excel in shooting and teach newbies how they can dodge and many more..

Ans.4 Keep bonuses for every event-It's obvious that everyone after doing hard work and trying their best will want rewards so I have kept an organised Bonus system:
FZ Raid: 10k
Gun store: 5k
24/7 store: 7k
Each Successful turf: 20k

My Command:
14) Leader
13) Deputy
12) Senior Turfer
11) Underdeputy

=====High Command======
10) Event Commander
9) Warlord
8) Turfer
7) Training Team
6) Hustler
5) Turf Team
4) Spray Team
3) Thief
2) Rookie
1) Exiled(Penalty Rank)

I have one request plz don't decline because I have little experience I know all the rules if u want u can ask me in the interview.

Thanks for reading my Application,
Yours Faithfully

J.Syndicate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom