Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighty503

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Edvin Cuellar
2. Your age:29
3. Time zone + country: EST USA
4. Daily time active on the server (20:00 AM - 3:00 PM):
5. Average online per week:25
6. Your Discord ID: Nighty503
7. Your character's name : Gus West
8. Your ingame ID:273117
9. Your ingame level:29
10. Prefered curator of State
11: Languages spoken: English & Spanish

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life? I've been playing RP for almost a year and a half. I still struggle with new commerce and understanding such a huge game like RP. I would enjoy being a GOD so I can take new people and teach them around a little. Show them the ropes and create a better RP experience for us all. It will allow me to return to RP after being gone for a few months, almost 60 days.
2. What positions have you held in the city? I've been Deputy Director/State Lawyer/DA for SAHP
3. What are your strengths? Communication is key for me, and I understand that not everyone learns the same. Still, being able to get new players into the action quicker, I enjoy teaching and educating others and always being fair. I'm not money-driven or motivated for a higher position, but I want to help.
4. What are your weaknesses? I dislike people who enjoy using power or a title to get the upper edge over others. It's almost like cheating, but legally. I get upset very quickly with those power-hungry players.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I very decent with a PC. I learn fast, and I plan to be around for a while. I enjoy learning, being patient, and helping the city grow.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes, but I do not own a business.
7. Is there any IRL issue or situation preventing you from being active now? None
8. Is there anything else we should consider or know about your application?
Being an admin is about being a role model for players and others. You are a GOD, so you should behave appropriately around others, but I also would like to focus back on the community and, as previously stated, teach the ropes. GRP can be extremely overwhelming for people, and I would enjoy a freshen-up. I'm super outspoken with ideas but never disrespectful. I want others to feel welcome and happy to be around me. I'm always willing to do what others may not want if it means learning and improving the game experience for us all.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You say you have been gone for a while. Return to normal activity and apply again in future. Thanks for your interest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom