Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Earl Jackson
Administrators nickname
Alex Odds
Date
Jan 10, 2024
Time
9am
Proofs
There is another thread with my ban appeal that says wide and unbanned

Earl Jackson

Player
Player
Hello admin team I was approved to come back to the city 4 days ago I am not sure if someone has forgotten to unban me or something but IV had to check atleast 200 times within those 4 days , why does it say IV been unbanned and 4 days later I'm still banned? No one should have replied to my thread and said I was unbanned if you have to wait another 30 days to get unbanned and if not being unbanned make another appeal? It doesn't make sense lol 😂 wouldn't it make sense to deal with the situation when replying to it lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom