Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Versace

Ex-Leader of LifeInvader
Player
π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ:
1. Your name IRL: Ketan Jagtap
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord: marlega_69
6. Your Nickname: Callum Versace
7. Your ID: 17274

π”Έπ••π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•’π• π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ:
1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do I want to become a leader?

I've been in the city for nearly a year and a half, and I've also spent nearly 8 months at LifeInvader, rising from employee to organisation leader. I am very familiar with all of the functionality and have also been heavily involved in the creation of many of the systems currently in use in the organisation, such as the testing process, internal policy, public policy, process of handling broadcasts and clients, and so on.
I also completed two successful terms at LifeInvader with my amazing team. It would be incredible for me to return as a leader and implement a few changes in the organisation that will improve the organization's near future.

Changes to be implemented :
(i) -
Using the GTOP Magazine for advertising various business across the Los Santos, business owners would have to purchase a subscription with LifeInvader for which their business will be advertised on the second page of the GTOP Magazine.

(ii) -
Changing the recruitment and testing process, keeping the recruitment process more RPly by hosting mass recruitment and having Supervisors and Managers to handle the new recruits and will be in charge of training them and ensuring the new recruits are doing their work properly.

(iii) - Improving internal policy, making it more appealing and simple to understand for new recruits. Internal Policy is one of the main documents used by LifeInvader to train new recruits and contains all of the key information on how to handle the ads flowing into the PDA, so constantly improving the internal policy and making it more understandable will be a high priority.

(iv) - Hosting more exciting events for the people, ensuring excitement with amazing and unique rewards for the people to win. This would allow people to know about LifeInvader and about their job, thus ensuring more applications in near future.
We may also try to host events including other organizations as well to ensure good relations with each other.
I will also try to provide LifeInvader services for all the LEOs for free or if not at highly discounted prices.

(v) - During my tenure, I will try to lower ad prices once I have a sufficient number of people working on the PDA to push out the heavy flow of ads.

Above are the key points I would like to mention about my thoughts on how I would improve this organization if I am given the leadership position.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

The whole ranking system will be divided into four major parts - Ads Team, Creative Team, Recruitment Team & News Team.
The Ads team will be only working on ads all the time, ensuring proper and constant flow of ads in the PDA.
The creative team will be essentially responsible for hosting events and seminars for various occasions.
The recruitment team will be essentially responsible for mass recruitments, taking tests and providing training.
The News team will be essentially responsible for hosting interviews and getting news from various sources in the city.

Each and every department will have a actively working Head who will be responsible for their respective team to be functioning smoothly. There will be constant meetings between the heads and the leader to take notes of all events happening in respective department and work on the short comings.

The client and organization interactions will also be improved by ensuring proper documentation and signing of the same for transparency and improving RP.

The News Department will be taking rounds all over the city and take surprise interviews of random citizens to increase the interactions between the citizens and the organization.

Above all, these are my ideas and thoughts that I am willing to put forward if I am given leadership at LifeInvader; these ideas will undoubtedly improve the way LifeInvader operates and will also improve people's perceptions of the organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom