Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Effy Nova

Player
Player

Information
  1. Your name IRL: (I will say in DMs if needed)
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: Turkey GMT+3
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 - 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: effyyy
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Effy Nova
  8. Your in game ID: 3717
  9. Your in game level: 18
  10. Languages spoken: Turkish, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
1)Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I am playing Grand RP almost for 3 years, I have done a lot of experience in RP and organizations, I have good knowledge about rules. Also I was playing in EN1 before, I have leadership and experince deputy experience in Lifeinvader. I am actively playing in EN3 now, I want to be an admin, help other players and solve their problems with my knowledge and experience.

2)What are your strengths?
Fast learner
Calm
Objective
Patience

3)What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes I can be too much perfectionist because I hate to make mistakes and sometimes I can be sensetive.
4)What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I am friendly and good listener. Also, there are too many Turkish players in this server, so I can handle their problems.

5)Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
6)Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No
7)Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
More information
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
Accepted
You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom