Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adil Clinton
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 21, 2024
Time of violation
00:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq6hosgE0yU

El Pier'ro

Just a Clapper
Player
If we shoot you without reason its RDM but we was trying to save our fam member and we give you demands and then we shoot you

Morpho45

Player
Player
If we shoot you without reason its RDM but we was trying to save our fam member and we give you demands and then we shoot you
how did you know that your family member was in my vehicle (MG). provide the pov you gived demands

Ash West/Flawless

Player
Player
how did you know that your family member was in my vehicle (MG). provide the pov you gived demands
You can hear the demands in your own POV. Secondly when you took me from SUBS there were FAMILIES who saw you and since our family members are in FAMILIES so they tried to help me. Stop being a nerd and a fan kid stop crying over everything

Dilixiay

Player
Player
Not RDM when I found you driving in the ghetto. When you got out of ghetto, I gave you demands (in the POV) before started shooting.
Not Metagaming. You have no proof of meta gaming. FYI, after subs its common for LEOs to take that route to get people to DOC.

So maybe think a bit before you assume everyone else, except yourself is breaking rules. He was already in cuffs when he crashed so, dont quite understand why you report for CL.

You are LEO, we are criminals, deal with the RP, instead of going to forums for every single thing.

Morpho45

Player
Player
Not RDM when I found you driving in the ghetto. When you got out of ghetto, I gave you demands (in the POV) before started shooting.
Not Metagaming. You have no proof of meta gaming. FYI, after subs its common for LEOs to take that route to get people to DOC.

So maybe think a bit before you assume everyone else, except yourself is breaking rules. He was already in cuffs when he crashed so, dont quite understand why you report for CL.

You are LEO, we are criminals, deal with the RP, instead of going to forums for every single thing.
I checked my pov . I dont taked any demand . Admins will check dont wory criminal

Frost Surge

Player
Player
You can hear the demands in your own POV. Secondly when you took me from SUBS there were FAMILIES who saw you and since our family members are in FAMILIES so they tried to help me. Stop being a nerd and a fan kid stop crying over everything
your arguments does not match the sync, you seem sus bruh🥸

Frost Surge

Player
Player

If you mix-up any OOC info. with IC (MG), you have to face the consequences here.

cannn

RYZE
Player
it was not mg
your windows was broken in my eyes and i saw my gang member and i wanted to help him
so i didnt do any mg
and he was my gang member so i cant let you arrest him, thaths why i atteck you

Frost Surge

Player
Player
it was not mg
your windows was broken in my eyes and i saw my gang member and i wanted to help him
so i didnt do any mg
and he was my gang member so i cant let you arrest him, thaths why i atteck you
without proper bodycam proof your claims are invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom