Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Saif Alden
Administrators nickname
Jonathan_Thomas
Date
Jan 15, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/7ylcnu

Saif Alden

Player
Player
Repost because I posted the first post in the wrong section (Sorry for this mistake)
Hey
I left the game on 2021/12/17 and when I left, I asked the leader of the organization to remove me from the organization because an emergency situation happened to me in real life and I came back today and I got a ban for violating General Rules 6.3, but there is no evidence that I took something for me and when I was in FIB, I was very careful in my Log, and there are witnesses that I was returning the items that I had taken from the warehouse, and I also had a log in FIB Discord. I don't know if it still existed or not, but I was very keen to return the things to the warehouse. I also did not use any weapon or anything from FIB for my personal purpose It is impossible for me to do this and there is no evidence that I did, Also the ban came late. I got banned a month after I left the game. It doesn't make sense at all
I hope you will look into my matter and take the right decision for me. Thank you in advance

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Repost because I posted the first post in the wrong section (Sorry for this mistake)
Hey
I left the game on 2021/12/17 and when I left, I asked the leader of the organization to remove me from the organization because an emergency situation happened to me in real life and I came back today and I got a ban for violating General Rules 6.3, but there is no evidence that I took something for me and when I was in FIB, I was very careful in my Log, and there are witnesses that I was returning the items that I had taken from the warehouse, and I also had a log in FIB Discord. I don't know if it still existed or not, but I was very keen to return the things to the warehouse. I also did not use any weapon or anything from FIB for my personal purpose It is impossible for me to do this and there is no evidence that I did, Also the ban came late. I got banned a month after I left the game. It doesn't make sense at all
I hope you will look into my matter and take the right decision for me. Thank you in advance
Hey bud ask for a acc wipe.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
We can give you a chance by deleting the storage places where you are storing them or money wipe, agree?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom