Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
klichko dawayeren
Administrators nickname
Alexo Sam
Date
Jan 21, 2024
Time
14:34
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/580936/

Lukas Doncic

Player
Player
Dear Lebron, My friend and I got punishment from which I posted the thread for VDM yesterday. I'm posting this to remove my RDM punishment. This is my full POV and I had rights to shoot because I already gave the demand before and we followed the suspect and gave pull over demand. The suspect didn't listen to our demands, kept going away then he crashed his car and we got off our cars to neutralize the suspect and we started shooting. The suspect and his friends started shooting us and we entered conflict with them and we died. So, I'm asking you to reconsider our punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom