Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Apple Jerryy
Administrators nickname
Devaster Singh
Date
Jan 21, 2024
Time
17:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VAfgos_vGr4

Apple Jerry

Player
Player
I was fighting in ghetto, and I didn't know that my MIC was open and that's how I got warning for talking while unconscious as after that I was dead I was talking with my roomates behind. I didnt know that my MIC was open as it was open for quite a while before also like for 5-6 mins. I only have some POV of that kindly check it Sir.

Apple Jerry

Player
Player
Like the whole time my MIC was open and as you if you open your mic and didnot speak I will be glitched saying that restarting you mic.
I did not speak anything at all for the whole time. After am dead I left game and my chair went to talk with my rommies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom