Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected False Ban on Islamophobia/Racism by Valerie Glamour | Bobby Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frost Surge
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jun 24, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/x5FRm9j

Frost Surge

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,

I hope you are fine. I'm here to inform you that I left the game for some OOC reason and when I tried getting in back to EN03 today, I saw I'm permanently banned for racism/islamophobia by Valerie Glamour.
I usually play in EN01 city these days, as one of my friend informed me that it seems to be more difficult life out there so I forgot about EN03 actually.
The last thing I remember was cussing someone in PH lobby in EMS but why permanent ban for that reason? I was not abusing any bug or glitches, nor did I violate any major general rule. Also, I don't remember my ID number.
I would be highly obliged to you if you help me out, also I don't see any GR or any other rule under which a person can be permanently banned without any reason.

Regards,
Frost surge.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom