Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Batu_Chill
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 22, 2024
Time of violation
7:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9eqexcmPBs

Frost Surge

Player
Player
I go to see the house on auction, then I see these friends, they warn me and shoot me even though it is not the family house.
Not complete POV. You sure you did not hurt him before or after you were patched? Also you need a minimum 1minute video, and in this case to support your claims you need the bodycam proof of the entire situation. Without proper evidences, you are just throwing illegitimate allegations. We request you to provide the POV of entire situation before accusing someone.

Frost Surge

Player
Player
ID 336666 did FL ON RP too
It was not GZ and he(336666) was conversing with his friends. He did not show any disrespectful behavior towards the unconscious person as well in this aspect. The POV this guy presented, states it.

Ralphy Das

Leo
Player
It was not GZ and he(336666) was conversing with his friends. He did not show any disrespectful behavior towards the unconscious person as well in this aspect. The POV this guy presented, states it.
Doesnt matter if its GZ or talking in foreign lang in general is illegal, this is english server should only be talked in english, there are some exception BUT in RP its FULLY illgal to comunicate in FL

Frost Surge

Player
Player
Doesnt matter if its GZ or talking in foreign lang in general is illegal, this is english server should only be talked in english, there are some exception BUT in RP its FULLY illgal to comunicate in FL
Doesn't matter because unlike you, he has not provided a valid bodycam proof.

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player
I think they should be punished. He counted very quickly while giving dementia and Ub made demands.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 317000 will receive a punishment for UB Demands
ID 336666 will receive a punishment for FL in Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom