Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Medo Camaro
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Jan 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Y0XHNk1

Mo_Inglzawy

Player
Player
Hello
I had a problem with my pc ( it got hacked because i downloaded an unknown file, i think), then my account got hacked and the email associated with it was changed from inside the server so i was logged out from it Someone else was using it so he got banned because General Rule 1.1 (twink) by Emad Pluxury and Adham_Pluxury for 9999 day

the email that was used before: [email protected]

the new email after the admin changed it is: [email protected]

my social club used : MEDO_INGLZAWY
MY Epic ID is: 0669ab4c38004ce4b917ce7a84625f7e

That's why I was so late at applying a forum for unban because I just got it back yesterday, 21/1/2024
I provided screenshots

i know that the rules say that the admin has nothing to do and cannot help you if your account gets hacked, but i did everything to get it back, and the admin, JETIX, got my account back, gave me access to it, and changed the email. he helped me a lot to get it back so i give so much credit to him for his efforts to help me

I have spent so much time playing on this account that I don't want to start from zero. I have so many items, experiences, and cars

so if it is possible to unban me, I will be so secure with my account and my PC, and i will put 2-step verification and i will try my best to secure it as best as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom