Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan Kahlifa
Administrators nickname
Napal
Date
Jan 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tTlmCGq

Xenon reiter

Player
Player
  • Wie lang wurdest du gebannt 9999 Tage
  • Wie lang läuft deine Strafe noch 9999 Tage
Guten Tag liebes Adminteam von De04,
ich wurde heute nacht um 00:00 Uhr vom server gebannt vom anticheat mit dem code#1004. ich konnte es leider nur nicht verstehen mein Pc hat aktuell bisschen schwierichkeiten gestern gehabt meine cpu war überlastet auf 100% und die Temperaatur war auch hoch weil mein kühler kaputt ist. Deswegen laggt das spiel bei mir ab und zu . Ich wurde gerne entbannt werden weil ich nie Hacks hatte und nie welsche benutzen möchte ich möchte einfach nur weiter mein RP auf GrandRP Server De04 weiterführen. ich bitte das Admin Team sich mein problem anzusehen

for the Englisch Admins

How long were you banned 9999 days
How long is your sentence left? 9999 days

dear Mazhor,

Hello dear admin team from De04,

Hello dear admin team from De04,

I was banned from the server last night at 0:00 a.m. by anticheat with the code #1004. Unfortunately I just couldn't understand it. My PC was currently having a bit of trouble yesterday. My CPU was overloaded to 100% and the temperature was also high because my cooler was broken. That's why the game lags me from time to time. I was happy to be unbanned because I've never had hacks and never want to use any, I just want to continue my RP on GrandRP Server De04. I ask the admin team to look into my problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom