Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayson Taylor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 1, 2022
Time of violation
13 : 31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vAgP9Huv-k

Memo West

Fxcker
Player
When i got there she was already dead i wanted to finish her because i diddin't have a medkit then the heli driver came and rdm me and i combat logged because i didn't want to get into a discussion.

Nidhin

Player
Player
When i got there she was already dead i wanted to finish her because i diddin't have a medkit then the heli driver came and rdm me and i combat logged because i didn't want to get into a discussion.
lol you are saying that randomly killing her of just because you found her unconscious lol, and why do you even have to rev her since we were there. don.t be a retard and try bringing idiotic excuses. Admins can check the log as well. This guy did it several times

Angel Dominic

Player
Player
Respected Admins this guy is literally lying. As you can see she was alive while we took the heli and flew, and this guy was stalking nearby while we were leaving, after we left the fam house, he entered our fam house compound and killed her. We knew that this guy was trying to kill her, that's why we came back to get the pov. And this guy just literally ran when we saw him trespassing in our compound. Lol

Angel Dominic

Player
Player
Also there is no reason in the first place for him to slow down and literally enter our compound while we flew. And for admins refference you can notice that she was still alive before we left

Memo West

Fxcker
Player
Bro shut up and let me explane i was riding my new family car, and i saw her dead on ground i wanted to finish her because i dont had a
medkit, did u get it?

(And killing several times bro what are u even saying do you have proof?)

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
Why did you land the helicopter on the man's head when you always landed it on the roof?

Nothing is proven with this pov, there is only a record of you killing my friend with a helicopter.
And as you can see from the air, it is very clear that my friend did not kill.

Jayson

Player
Player
Admin it's clear that she is alive at fam house before I take heli and the I'd 71764 is driving Black Audi R8 infornt of our fam house and parked the car at road side it it is clear that he has killed her surly and I will attach aproo

Jayson

Player
Player
Why did you land the helicopter on the man's head when you always landed it on the roof?

Nothing is proven with this pov, there is only a record of you killing my friend with a helicopter.
And as you can see from the air, it is very clear that my friend did not kill.
watch this video mate

Jayson

Player
Player
Bro shut up and let me explane i was riding my new family car, and i saw her dead on ground i wanted to finish her because i dont had a
medkit, did u get it?

i dont think so this is a perfect way of speaking in forum

Jayson

Player
Player
medkit, did u get it?

and i think u are so afried that why u combat loged

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
Bro you are landing the helicopter on my friends head on 1.12 in the video thats VDM in city, i think u dont know that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom