Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adi_Vincent
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Oct 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/y6emLPE

Adi Vincent

_
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor,

I'm here to offer my apologies. What I did was a violation of the rules, and I want to say that I am fully aware of it and I am truly sorry about my mistake. I abused a bug (Candy bug in recent Christmas update) that was unintentional. I informed one of your admins, Naveed Stark, about the bug (here). He then informed the curator of the admins, Adham, about it. And instructed me to immediately drop the items I had obtained, and I indeed complied by dropping every item. You can verify this with the logs.

Since I have been on this project, I have always tried to contribute to the community in a positive way. I worked and played on the crime side in general, and if it is possible for you, I would like to get back into the game and play there, especially with my friends. I missed my friends and the environment very much. I've stayed in touch with almost all of my friends, and we can't stop talking about how good the old days were with them. If you see fit, we would like to remember these old days together again. This thought has been on my mind since my punishment was imposed. I apologize for the trouble caused by my mistake. I'm asking for a last and a new chance. I always tried to follow the rules. If you want, you can check my punishments which I received as a player.
If a wipe is necessary, I completely accept it.

All I want is to spend time with my friends like the old days. Thank you for your time and understanding. Have a great day💜.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I abused a bug (Candy bug in recent Christmas update) that was unintentional. I informed one of your admins, Naveed Stark, about the bug (here). He then informed the curator of the admins.
You did it intentionally multiple times and you received punishment for it. You informed one of the admins after you saw players receiving bans for it, you didn't inform us on the spot as it should since you were an ex-admin and you well known what to do.

Locked for curator of the project.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom