Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velix Verlice

Player
Player
Informations :

1. Your name IRL : Amine
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +1 ( Morocco )
4. Average online per day: 10 - 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Velixo.
6. Your Nickname: Velix OutLaw
7. Your ID: 57508

Additional information :

1. Leader of the National Guard :

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? ( List three reasons with an explanation )

a. At first, the idea of leading made me a bit nervous. However, over time, I realized that being a leader isn't about just inviting people for activities. It's about being a caring leader who takes the time to understand each member, offering help when rules are broken, and building a big family within NG. It's about fostering a community that understands the purpose behind our actions and approaches everything with a sense of love and dedication , and that's why i want to be Leader !

c. I recognize a great opportunity within NG to thrive and become one of the most dynamic organizations in the city.

d. In this temporary term, I believe I've gained the courage, experience, and discipline needed to pursue a full term successfully. I also aspire to continue working with the family we've built together!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the Organization .

a. Organizing special events for citizens, particularly Army-Citizen events, will undoubtedly enhance the roleplay experience. ( Global ic Events )

b. Collaborate with other organizations to craft engaging storylines, fostering dynamic interactions between the State and criminal elements.

c. Provide corrupt bios for soldiers, enhancing roleplay experiences, especially when they engage in improvisational situations, fostering continuous improvement.

d. Give Hc Roles To Trusted People who knows what they are doing !

I had Great time As Temp Lets Move To Full Term ! :)
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2024.01.23_-_18.10.26.26.png

Scott Hexler

Player
Player
To all the admins, I request you all to select him as a Leader at NG for this term. I was in Leo ORG before but never seen or met a person and a Leader like him. He is really a good Person and a good Leader. He has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to take tough decisions and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom