Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Axel Alazim
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
May 28, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Jv4nl69

Seymuss

Player
Player
Hello, Mazhor.
I hope you're having a nice day.
I logged into the En3 Server on the first day it was opened and started playing there. I thought I would be more comfortable there in terms of having a new server and economy. I played there for a long time and took care not to make any rule breaks. I was making sure not to miss the daily rewards because it was a new server. I wanted to sell the bag and car that came from there and use that money. Some days I couldn't log into the game because of my real life jobs, so I gave my account to my friend and asked him to get the rewards. I regret doing this and I will never break the rules again. I regret very much that I did it, I made beautiful friends on this server and I want to play with them. I hope you'll let me come back. You can be sure that I will never break any rules again.

Best Regards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom