Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KRN Seleucus
Suspect ID
339537, 339620
Date of violation
Jan 24, 2024
Time of violation
11:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/szDo-ZCaeWo

krn sevta

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Admin,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a serious incident that occurred during my recent roleplay (RP) session on the server.

As a responsible player, I was diligently performing my debt job when I successfully secured the contract for the specified player. However, things took a drastic turn when my friend and I went to collect the debt. Shockingly, without any prior warning or demands, the player and his friend resorted to violence by initiating gunfire.

Following this disturbing encounter, we sought refuge at the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) location. To our dismay, the aggressors continued their disruptive behavior by following us, engaging in criminal roleplay, and subjecting us to verbal abuse.

Furthermore, it appears that my friend's form ID has been banned for reasons unknown. This has added to our frustration, as it prevents us from submitting an official complaint through the designated channels.

I am reaching out to you as the Grand RP Admin to request a thorough investigation into this matter. Such behavior not only disrupts the immersive experience for players but also goes against the principles of fair and enjoyable roleplaying on the server.

Please find the following details to assist in your investigation:

1. Date and time of the incident: 24-10-2024,11:00
  2. Location of the incident: at EMS road
  3. Names/IDs of the involved players: 339537, 339620
  4. Brief description of the incident: Car Ramping and Abusing me and my friend.
I kindly request your prompt attention to this matter, and I trust that appropriate action will be taken to maintain the integrity of the RP community on the server. Additionally, if there are any further steps or information required from my end, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

KRN Seleucus

Maxx Grand

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 339537 and ID 339620 will receive punishment for Car Ramming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom