Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Siddh Pluxury

Ex. General of NG - EN 3
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Siddh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: s1ddh
6. Your Nickname: Edward Montana
7. Your ID: 58714
Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ans Bloods
bTXakHoOTR.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Ans
2.1 I have been in city for decent time I have enough knowledge and experience from both legal and illegal groups of city. I have been observed what kind of thing other gangs are not doing I am willing to do something different for Bloods. I will not tolerate warnings. If anyone get warn he have to pay fine of 400k which I will use to give bonus to gang members and the guy who got warning we be blacklisted for entire term.

2.2 I am enough confident that I can manage Bloods as a leader. I will give everyone equal opportunities to everyone to earn money and rob Stores, ATMs and Hostage situation !! I will tech new people of city that how city works and will give them chance to become superior than others (new people in city).

2.3 Also, I am great in RP, and crime RP needs improvement, where I will try to bring some fresh new ideas! Gang is about crucial RP situations.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization
Ans.
3.1 A cool procedure to join the gang. One of the things are
3.1.1 Wanna join the Bloods? Go and beat LEOs ass and become our member!
3.1.2 Want to do more criminal activities by Bloods? Be Loyal and get rank to do it!
3.1.3 Are you High Command? Then no 10-4, sir, ma'am be real gangster!!!!

3.2 Aiming for high level RP in situations. Not the same stores being robbed each day, or the same spots in hostage situations, but, fresh stuff. Going to prison on purpose, having prison Roleplay, different situations, planning events with curators of high quality, and more

3.2.1 FZ raid overhaul. Going to just alarms, rushing to other places, and getting out, is not how I want to do things. Going in, having a plan to to raid , 6 members at each of the gates, tactics, hit and run stuff before the raids, cool little fresh ideas that will improve RP all together!

Ranking System

14. Mafia
13. Left Hand
12. Right Hand
11. Event Handler

===============
High Commands

===============
10. Ghetto Clapper
9. Warlord
8. Turfers
7. Graffiti Head
6. Enforcer
5. Robbery Head
4. Clapper
3. Shooter
2. Gangster
1. Bloods

Thank For Viewing My Application

Would love to get invited for an interview to further convince the Bloods Curators and Senior Curator.

Chanush Movva

Player
Player
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.

All Off-Topic comments will receive punishment

Top Bottom