Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rafI110120

Player
Player
Name: Rifat ahmedd
Race: Agnostic
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: CIty
Sexuality: Straight
Weight: 48.9 Kg
Height: 6'1 Ft
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: White
Tattoos: N/A
Strengths: Can handel any on
Weakness:
Get angry sometime quickly

Rifat Ahmedd is a 15-year-old former local activist who enjoys glamping, painting and watching YouTube videos. She is Good Shooter and friendly, but can also be very evil and a bit unstable.
She is addicted to video games, something which her friend Jack Brooklyn Phillips pointed out when she was 27. The problem intensified in 2021. In 2022, Elon lost her job as a local activist as a result of her addiction.
She is American who defines herself as straight. She didn't finish school.
Physically, Elon is in good shape. She is tall with bronze skin, auburn hair and green eyes. She has a mole on her left cheek.
She grew up in a middle class neighbourhood. Her mother left when she was young, leaving her with her father, who was a drunk.
She is currently single. Her most recent romance was with a novelist called Robert Mike Walker, who was the same age as her. They broke up because Elon was too focussed on video games to have time for Robert.
Elon's best friend is a former local activist called Jack Phillips. They are inseparable. She also hangs around with Diego O'Connor and Dawn Torres. They enjoy stealing candy from babies together.

Outcomes :

1. Elon can do 1v3 in any situation because of reuglar ghetto fight. (He will show fear when will be needed)
2. Elon can inject a special serum of truth to obtain information from anyone. (i will make sure to use /try not more than 2 times)
3. Elon can kill people without too much reasons. (i will make sure than i will give him 5 seconds demand)
4. Elon can open the gates of car with his hidden key when Elon is taken as hotage and locked in a car. ( By using /try /do Commands )
5. Elon can escape from police with the help of his corrupt friends from foot chase or car chase.
6. Elon can search , tie the hands and can put the head bag alone on other.
7. Elon can break anyones bodycam.
8. Elon have a special eyeglass with camera with record the bodycam 24/7. (i will restart the bodycam after joning the game)
9. Elon can have a hidden radio from which he can call friends when needed in emergency situations. ( i will make sure that i will not do Metagaming)
10. Elon is also a very good racer and can go off roads. ( i will make sure that not jumping from cliffs and mountains )

Vansh Kumar

Curator Of NG, Curator of Unoff-Org
Player
Rejected
(Apply after 15 days and don't copy others bio next time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom