Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Auhon Ahanaf
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 27, 2024
Time of violation
6:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKBZuDwuP2c

Auhonnnz

Player
Player
this guy killed me at city while I was withdrawing money at an atm. Everything is in the POV

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Alex Medusa

Player
Player
this guy killed me at city while I was withdrawing money at an atm. Everything is in the POV
if you dont know when you have gun in your hand and i give you 5 seconde to leave because you try to get my dibt and i give 5 seconde i can kill you at that time you got it???

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
if you dont know when you have gun in your hand and i give you 5 seconde to leave because you try to get my dibt and i give 5 seconde i can kill you at that time you got it???
so where is your demand???can you show in that pov?

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
and are you blind he is gang member not debt collector.and show where you gave your 5 second warning

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
also you did vdm at the first.then you killed without any warning

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Accept this report
.ID
73473 will receive punishment for Gen Rule 6.15
(6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom