Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Eric Dope
Administrators nickname
Lazer White
Date
Jan 27, 2024
Time
22:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jlaxFFnS9A

Eric Fraser

Player
Player
Hello dear administrators
Yesterday i had an incident with someone car ramming me, i got angry because this happens too much on daily basis in the ghetto without people getting punished for it.
So as u can see in my pov i tried to catch that guy and kill him ( he ran towards hq even and hes not familes memeber) so that's also not allowed.
Approved - Killing In HQ|277780 (the report about me with the evidance i posted that lazer decide to ignore completely.

But unfortunately Mr. Lazer White decided to look only on one part of the evidence and the story letting the guy get away with all his violations for some reason.
Now i know i violated the rule of metagaming, but the rest i did not break as u can see i didn't try to ram the guy to hq only trying to catch him up, then he ran into hq after being shot multiple times.

Also lazer gave me warning and 3hours in jail while the violation state a warning, i think lazer white did not made good decision regarding this incident and also did not punished the guy who did car ram and running into hq (not a memeber) while being shot.

here is the video from my point of view.

Best of regards and have a good week.

LilRandal

Player
Player
Hello dear administrators
Yesterday i had an incident with someone car ramming me, i got angry because this happens too much on daily basis in the ghetto without people getting punished for it.
So as u can see in my pov i tried to catch that guy and kill him ( he ran towards hq even and hes not familes memeber) so that's also not allowed.
Approved - Killing In HQ|277780 (the report about me with the evidance i posted that lazer decide to ignore completely.

But unfortunately Mr. Lazer White decided to look only on one part of the evidence and the story letting the guy get away with all his violations for some reason.
Now i know i violated the rule of metagaming, but the rest i did not break as u can see i didn't try to ram the guy to hq only trying to catch him up, then he ran into hq after being shot multiple times.

Also lazer gave me warning and 3hours in jail while the violation state a warning, i think lazer white did not made good decision regarding this incident and also did not punished the guy who did car ram and running into hq (not a memeber) while being shot.

here is the video from my point of view.

Best of regards and have a good week.
He literally admits to metagaming with his homie right here, its in the clip too

Top Bottom