Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Simo_Dib
Administrators nickname
Tomi_Meller
Date
Jan 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DKLpH2d

blackbase

Player
Player
Dear Administrators,

I appealed yesterday for un unban in this thread ( Reviewed - unban appeal | GR 6.3 | Vansh_Kumar(25176) ), as I'm new to the game so I don't even have an experience in things like this, Could you please confirm if my account is still banned? I noticed a change in the admin on the entry page from Vansh_Kumar to Tomi_Meller within the 60 days. I have already posted my comments in the same thread.

I am not sure about what went wrong as I carefully read Rule 6.3. I have never used my gang staff or warehouse for personal gain. Most of the time, I actively participate, even in FZ or BS, and I put all items in the gang's car trunks. I only keep the masks (no guns or armor plates). If I unintentionally did something wrong, I'm sorry about it and I would like to know about it so that I can avoid making the same mistake in the future.

I appreciate your assistance and any time you invest in reviewing my case. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom