Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
FRANK_KIRIGAYA
Administrators nickname
Daisy Sans
Date
Jan 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/588374/post-2136646

DeepakYadav

Player
Player
Hello admins

I had made a complaint Fail-RP | After reviewing my complaint Daisy Sans rejected his complaint saying that
there no fail rp here you can hear him say im taking your debt in your pov link

I would request you to review my complaint once again. The person's voice in the pov is talking to me on Discord,
I am telling him how to select office tasks
The voice you hear in the video is that of me and my friends and not that of the debt collector. The words said in the last part of the video are in Hindi not understand his language what actually he is telling but im sure he didnt said that ( im collecting your debt ) also there was no mic sign on screen you can check in POV OF THE SITUATION

Please Consider my request Thank You

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
ID 56497 will receive a punishment for Fail RP. WIll speak to the admin regarding this incident, thanks for your report!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom