Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Grimmy Suckle
Suspect ID
|61 |123136
Date of violation
Mar 2, 2022
Time of violation
20:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31ZWTQAIRWo

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
Hello i was outside my family home and this group showed up killed my friends and family for no reason and i asked why this man ID 61 in the clothes as u can see shot me and downed me and then i was finished by id 123136 i was awaiting medical attention after i was attacked for no reason and was mercy killed

Kimbo price

Player
Player
Hi I’m id 61 I’d like to request that you show longer POV, the two/three minutes before this video, up on the hill when you shot ID 36826 on the hill round the corner from your family house. You shot me in front of him, killed him then started to shoot at me. I ran away, called for back up from my friends at which point you all got in your cars and drove down towards your fam house. We came down and killed you all, this isn't RDM.

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
hello i did not shoot anyone and i can show more pov if needed should be more then enuff evidence there clearly
and your not a admin i have enuff evidence here that you broke the rules ive posted a clip that is enuff evidence

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
as requested plus shows him vdming even more 1:58 is when i get unstuck out of the m menu in family settings as you can see

Last edited:

Kimbo price

Player
Player
This POV is not showing how the situation started on top of the hill so it’s all irrelevant mate

allex

Player
Player
Hi I’m id 61 I’d like to request that you show longer POV, the two/three minutes before this video, up on the hill when you shot ID 36826 on the hill round the corner from your family house. You shot me in front of him, killed him then started to shoot at me. I ran away, called for back up from my friends at which point you all got in your cars and drove down towards your fam house. We came down and killed you all, this isn't RDM.
copy paste more!!!!

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
This POV is not showing how the situation started on top of the hill so it’s all irrelevant mate
bro even if your friend is shot in another situation you still have to engage in proper RP and demands before you can shoot. you cant come back 5 mins later and open fire without any roleplay.... and you literally sprayed down the neighbouring family that dont even have a clue whats going on. Where is your POV btw? do you not have anything to back up your claims?

Grimmy Suckle

Player
Player
this is the pov i have shown over 3 minutes of it i was nothing to do with your situation this is a different situation and i have never drawn any gun s to any of you if you think that please show your pov of me shooting you or drawing a gun your not telling the truth here i have shown the proof and awaiting your punishment

Levent Kater

Player
Player
same men again raskele city killing man i'm not surprised at all.They had the same conversation with us just yesterday, they are the types who killed everyone on the normal city road, calling it my friend's house.His crimes and lies are always the same, nothing has changed. Just yesterday, they received a warning without killing a man, they are still the same today, nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom