Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass RDM in the city | IDs 126314, 119869, 119323, 116520, 122448, 61, 126204, 122691, 36626, 122793, 45384. Looting in gunfight | ID 122448.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Desh Jackson
Suspect ID
126314, 119869
Date of violation
Mar 2, 2022
Time of violation
20:32
Proofs
https://Proof-can-be-provided-directly-to-admin.com

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
These guys came and RDM everyone on the street also bystanders who didn't even know what was going on. POV can be provided directly to the admin reviewing.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
In the footage i have ID 122448 appears to be looting in an active gunfight and ID 61 is reviving 126314 also in an active gunfight.

Last edited:

Kimbo price

Player
Player
Hi I’m id 61 I’d like to request that you show longer POV, the two/three minutes before this video, up on the hill when you shot ID 36826 on the hill round the corner from your family house. You shot me in front of him, killed him then started to shoot at me. I ran away, called for back up from my friends at which point you all got in your cars and drove down towards your fam house. We came down and killed you all, this isn't RDM.

M

Moe Bean

Show the POV of us at the top of the hill when you shot and killed me, looting mid gun fight and your people were VDM'ing us. You initiated this whole thing and only used the footage from when we called back up and retaliated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
Hi I’m id 61 I’d like to request that you show longer POV, the two/three minutes before this video, up on the hill when you shot ID 36826 on the hill round the corner from your family house. You shot me in front of him, killed him then started to shoot at me. I ran away, called for back up from my friends at which point you all got in your cars and drove down towards your fam house. We came down and killed you all, this isn't RDM.
I never drew a gun the entire situation but this is included in my POV yes. you also shouldn't request POV without providing a POV yourself. you also need to make proper demand and take part in role play. it is RDM if you come and shoot without any demands or RP. you also need to give people a chance to react to your role play and opening fire without saying anything is not doing this. your also killing everyone insight including other residents of the street that were not involved in any situation with you.

Last edited:

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
this is lose money gang having to get ur admin friend to sort it out for use where is the pov of use killing me at the top of the hill. what about the ones where use were looting mid gun fight or where is the ones where u need to get people to come vdm us?
Post POV of these situations here or make a separate thread instead of talking because i know for 100% sure that i have never taking part in any RDM or VDM against any of you people. i don't even know who most of you are.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
Show the POV of us at the top of the hill when you shot and killed me, looting mid gun fight and your people were VDM'ing us. You initiated this whole thing and only used the footage from when we called back up and retaliated.
Neither of you have seen my footage so how do you make any of these claims? also how would they loot in a gunfight if your already dead and the gun fight had ended

Last edited:

Kimbo price

Player
Player
I never drew a gun the entire situation but this is included in my POV yes. you also shouldn't request POV without providing a POV yourself. you also need to make proper demand and take part in role play. it is RDM if you come and shoot without any demands or RP. you also need to give people a chance to react to your role play and opening fire without saying anything is not doing this. your also killing everyone insight including other residents of the street that were not involved in any situation with you.
Mate you are part of a family that also broke these rules and in fact shot the player I’ve already listed and then continued to shoot me with no Roleplay at all

Kimbo price

Player
Player
I know exactly what happened so if you don’t show the POV then you know are all in the wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom