Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrison Goodman

I'll See Ya In The City
Player
Information:
1. Christopher Augustine
2. 28
3. EST
4. 4-8h, weekends are longer
5. moooreds
6. Harrison Goodman
7. 165142

Additional Information:
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2a. I’ve been in the city for a while now and I’ve always wanted to be a leader of an organization and I started out in gangs when I first flew in. So being a leader of a gang from the start was always one of my goals in this city.

2b. For the last couple of terms I’ve been seeing a lot of toxicity in the gang environments, and with that an over abundance of individuals staying in legal organizations. I want to change the central dogma around that and create an atmosphere that gang members can come together and flourish. To which maybe only be available as a gang leader.

2c. I want a term to be favoritism independent, no matter where I’ve gone I’ve seen it everywhere. I want to make sure everyone no matter what SSN or years in city to get their fair chance in helping an organization rise to the top.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Honestly, just doing things together as a gang. I understand everyone has obligations to do and I want to release that burden for members to worry about. But for more in depth aspect would be organizing many FZ raids, Hostage situations, store robberies and highway/ghetto robberies. So all members can participate in rp as much as there is available.

Just some additional info:

Gang ranks would look like:
11. Leader
10. Deputy Leader
9. Under Deputy
8. OG Balla
7. High Command
6. Turfer
5. Shooter
4. Assassin
3. Hitman
2. Grape
1. Grape Seed

Lastly just some goals to achieve:
1. Obviously 100% turf
2. No warning term
3. Established interview management
4. Requirements of 5 years and above (everyone must pass an interview regardless of years IC)
5. Clap leos at events
6. An amazing spray team

Thanks and as always cya around the city,
Harrison Goodman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom