Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gautam Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jan 23, 2024
Time
16:26
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vx7OSYH

Gautam Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear curators of the project

I hope you are doing well this is Gautam Pluxury | 77757. I was ex administrator Recently I got blacklisted from the EN2 server for leaking administration information. The whole scenario started with Pixel Pluxury and Jahad Pluxury. Jahad Pluxury accused Pixel Pluxury of disrespecting or insulting him in a different language which I didn't know about. Later on, the matter was informed to Lebron Pluxury and people standing there were asked for POV of the situation that happened there. I was also asked about the situation by Lebron Pluxury and I explained him what I saw there. Jahad Pluxury and Pixel Pluxury asked for the POV if I have so for the situation. So I searched for the POV and found that POV and sent it Lebron Pluxury, Jahad Pluxury and Pixel Pluxury. By the time i found my POV Pixel Pluxury was given 3/3 warning and got removed from administration. As his matter was still under investigation the POV provided by me was seen by all of them and as Pixel Pluxury was removed from the administration on the same day and was not administration any more at that time I shared my admin POV with Pixel Pluxury and I was to late to know that Pixel was not an administration any more. For this reason, I got a permanent blacklisted from the server. I hereby my mistake that I didn't know that Pixel Pluxury was not an administration and I shared my POV with him at the wrong time. And I just provided my POV for proof of that situation. I don't have any intention to leaking any admin information to any IC player. I accept my mistake that I did and I request for unblacklist on the server and I would love to play Grand RP EN2 back with my friends. I love this project I spent more than a year and grinded a lot. Thanks for reading my forum and i would appreciate if I got unblacklist from the server so that I can play back on it.
I am ready for an account wipe if needed.

Best regards
Gautam Pluxury | 77757

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Reply was given already. You leaked panel to another administrator who was a player at that time and this ban you cannot appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom