Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arif Pasa
Administrators nickname
Kazuto Kirigaya
Date
Feb 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ViAMO0T

Eternal Grave

Player
Player
Hello Dear Lebron. First of all I wish you good. Second I know why I got ban . I got ban because using OBS or similar program. Dear Admins checked my PC because of using or giving other players Illegal Redux (like scrap , animal, mushroom , etc. location and doing them bigger to see easily ) . I passed that PC check all clear and after PC check I said to admins " I have a question , can I ask? " . There was like 8-10 admins in same room ( All of them my IC friend ) . They said " Yes you can ask." I asked them " Can I use XBOX Game Bar because my pc is bad and other programs giving me low FPS and it effects my game . They said me " Yes you can use no problem " But If they told me dont use it really I am not gonna use it again . I know rules and I am obeying rules but yesterday Tomi Meller and Kazuto called me to discord for check . I went there and Tomi said me " Open Screen and show me which program you using. " I showed my all povs and said Tomi " I know I cant use XBOX but admins said me you can use because of that I am using . Tomi said me " You cant use XBOX , I need to punish you for 6.17 " And I got 30 days punish dear Lebron . I am not liar , I dont like liars and thats big ban for me . I just want can you lower my days please. I have bad forum history I know but people always opening forum and I always getting wrong punishments. I wish you can help me.. Have a good day . Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom