Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Pradhaan
Administrators nickname
Edward_Pluxury
Date
Jan 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/587340/#post-2132977

_Adam Pradhaan_

Deputy of Badsha fam
Player
Hello bobby sir,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Adam Pradhaan, and I am writing to you with regards to a recent oversight on my part concerning the activation of Nvidia privacy settings.
I deeply regret any inconvenience my actions may have caused and would like to sincerely apologize for the oversight. The temporary ban has affected my ability to connect with friends and enjoy the in-game city experience. I understand the importance of adhering to platform guidelines, and I assure you that this was an isolated incident.
I am writing to request your kind consideration in reviewing my account status and granting me another chance to participate in the virtual city. I fully acknowledge the importance of following the rules and promise to ensure that such lapses in judgment do not occur in the future.
I am grateful for your time and understanding in this matter.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to the possibility of rejoining the community.
Sincerely,
Adam Pradhaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom