Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yousif albarwary
Administrators nickname
Arthur mack
Date
Mar 3, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873958135050682478/948905312679768104/Desktop_Screenshot_2022.03.03_-_13.39.10.24.png

Barwary Gilgamesh

Leader of unofficial org
hello dear admins
My name is Yousif Albarwary,I am writing this to you cause i got banned for something i didnt have knowlege about sorry i have been new to this server actully i am still learning from other people and familes in the server i have a YouTube channel i joined this server maybe like 22 days ago and the only thing i knew about is how to make a family and how to get some money i joined with few of my friends just trying to have fun so i am very sorry for doing this i didnt know bank transfering from account to another is banned and i wish to be unbaned i will never do such thing again and i am asking to play on this server agien i promise i will read the rules and do what you wish me to do to come and play again on this server ID:14028

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Complaint is made in wrong format​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom