Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moe Theone
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Mar 3, 2022
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/48470/

francois delacroix

Hanny Rodriguez
Player
The problem is : The day 02/07/2022 me and Sultan got banned because we broke the general rule 1.1, and we talked with the admin and they resolved our situation by wiping our accounts. The ID : 939 and 404 bcs The ID : 404 IP adresse is in Egypte and The ID : 939 IP adresse is in Morocco.
Approved - General rules 1.1 | ID : 404 / 939 here is the link of the forum and he were approved and wiped.
Today 03/03/2022 the guy Arthur Mack came and issued a warning for sultan and for me by breaking the gen rules 6.11 . We told him why he replied that the twinkie acc of 404 he mean the 939 both of them are working in different org the ID : 404 is in the gang and The ID : 939 is in EMS. Now what is the relation between me and sultans acc, we did a mistake and we took what we deserve and we forgot about it. And I were telling Arthur to understand the situation by using the game admin contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom