Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
SRT.png

The following note was left by the Sheriff in the release:

"Hello Citizens,

In our second public relations post I'd like to talk about our amazing Special Response Team also known as "SRT".

Recently we feel that this team has started to turn the tide on robberies on the highway by being poised as a real threat to those that dare to commit crimes on our highways, often calling high risk situations "10-99" (no further assistance needed) before people can even respond to the location.

The SRT team is lead up by Matthew Blackheart and has only specifically chosen members of SAHP as a part of it. SRT are kitted out with the ideal vehicles and the best weaponry in our arsenal to tackle the most dangerous of challenges.

Due to the delicacy of their operations not all of their activities are something I can share here. However rest assured they are out there making your county safer!

Sheriff
F.Rogues"

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
SRT.png

"Hello Citizens,

In our second public relations post I'd like to talk about our amazing Special Response Team also known as "SRT".

Recently we feel that this team has started to turn the tide on robberies on the highway by being poised as a real threat to those that dare to commit crimes on our highways, often calling high risk situations "10-99" (no further assistance needed) before people can even respond to the location.

The SRT team is lead up by Matthew Blackheart and has only specifically chosen members of SAHP as a part of it. SRT are kitted out with the ideal vehicles and the best weaponry in our arsenal to tackle the most dangerous of challenges.

Due to the delicacy of their operations not all of their activities are something I can share here. However rest assured they are out there making your county safer!

Sheriff
F.Rogues"
<3

Byomkesh

Player
Player
SRT.png

"Hello Citizens,

Sheriff
F.Rogues"
How can I join the traffic police??

Top Bottom