Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

azbri

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ahmed Sameer
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: UTC+3 Iraq
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 11:00 to 23:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): Minimum 6 to 12
  6. Your Discord ID: azbri
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Azbri Foster
  8. Your in game ID: 10360
  9. Your in game level: 7 about to 8
  10. Languages spoken: English and Arabic.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? Becoming an admin means cleaning up the city from insults and bad behavior. I want to foster a positive community, ensure fair play, and preserve the city's integrity. By setting a positive example, handling disputes, and implementing policies, I aim to create an enjoyable and inclusive RP environment for all players and as you see my level is low, but I have more experience in en1 and my ID in EN1 is: 97203
  2. What are your strengths? Communication, problem-solving, adaptability.
  3. What are your weaknesses? Occasional overthinking and self-criticism.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I bring strong communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills. My adaptability, attention to detail, and ability to handle diverse situations make me an asset to the admin team.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yep, I'm ready.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Yep, in EN1 I was working in:
    - GOV with supervisor rank.
    and in EN3 right now I'm working in LI with Deputy Head of Department rank.

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Player
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions, and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom