Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Picchiii Hannan
Administrators nickname
Arthur_Mack
Date
Mar 3, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/5L0ZvzM

Dekin Cidhim

Player
Player
I am sorry for transferring from one account to another... Basically my second account is my brother account, so he told me that he wants to buy a car thats why i transferred some money to his account. We live in the same house and use the same computer so i think the admin thought it was one person playing in two accounts. Can i please get unblocked as i did not have any fault and i will not repeat this action. i am ready for a cash wipe for my main account as i spend many hours in the game, making many friends... Please unban me. Waiting your Reply. Thanks.

Main ID : 16839
Character Name : Picchiii Hannan

Dekin Cidhim

Player
Player
i am ready for a cash wipe for my main account as i spend many hours in the game, making many friends... Please unban me. Waiting your Reply. Thanks.

Main ID : 16839
Character Name : Picchiii Hannan

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Hello,
Provide video proof of you sharing PC​

Dekin Cidhim

Player
Player
I ask for forgiveness And I won't make that mistake again, extremely sorry for that. I just want to remove the banned from my account and you can wipe money from my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom