Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

yadav

Player
Player
Information

1. Anoop J
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4-8 hrs depending on days
5. anxxp
6. Duke White
7. 62753

Additional information

1.Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all, it was my first gang where I started my journey and it was a very fun and friendly gang.

As I was seen the marabunta had more members but there was less people coming to the event so I wanna make my term the best term ever.

I want to make the gang active and do all the events

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Emphasize the importance of empathy and understanding diverse perspectives to create inclusive scenarios that reflect the organization's values.

Conduct debriefing sessions after role-play exercises. Discuss what went well, areas for improvement, and strategies to enhance performance in future scenarios.

Clearly define the objectives of role-play exercises. Ensure that participants understand the purpose and expected outcomes.

Do 24/7 and gun store robberies daily try to be active in all possible events and be top in it.

Rank System

13 Leader
12 Deputy
11 Under Deputy
10 Captain
9 Turf Captain
8 Turfer
7 Paint Captain
6 Painter
5 Event Leader
4 Shooter
3 Driver
2 Well Trained
1 Fresher

Good bonus system so all get good rewards even if they perform well or not so they will get motivated to get active and do more RP situations

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom