Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Yasser

Ex-LI Leader - Ex-Vagos Leader - Ex-Bunta Leader.
Player
aHR0cDovL2ltYWdlLmloZWFydC5jb20vaWhyLWluZ2VzdGlvbi1waXBlbGluZS1wcm9kdWN0aW9uLW9uZXJwbS8yMDIyMDMxNzE2MzgwNjAwMC83NDA0NDIwNzg1MjUvNzQwNDQyMDc4NTI1LmpwZw==
Information
1. Name: Yasser
2. Age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 4+
5. Your Discord: "5AO#0521" or "5ao"
6. Your Nickname: Rich Yasser
7. Your ID: 99891

Additional information

Leader of The Marabunta.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I believe I can lead Marabunta because I have a lot of knowledge about gangs. Before, I was the leader of Vagos, so I know what it takes to run a gang. Being part of Vagos taught me so much about how gangs work, and I've learned from the mistakes I made as a leader there. Now, I'm looking at Marabunta, and I see some really good things about it. But I also notice areas where Marabunta could improve. I have ideas to help Marabunta become even better. As the leader, I'll make sure everyone in the gang stays active and involved. And I'll organize different events to bring us together and make us stronger as a team. With my experience and ideas, I believe I can lead Marabunta to success. I will carefully organize a variety of events aimed at bringing us together and enhancing our teamwork. Drawing from my wealth of experience and innovative ideas, I am firmly convinced that I possess the capability to guide Marabunta towards achieving success."

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

talking about improving the level of roleplay in an organization can bring many benefits, like getting people more involved.

firstly, I'll make sure to participate in all events and ensure that everyone understands the rules of the city. Then, I'll encourage the gang to engage in various activities, such as robberies and roleplay situations like hostage scenarios.

moreover, I'll highlight the importance of unity within our group, treating each other like family and resolving conflicts peacefully. Additionally, after successful endeavors, I'll ensure fair distribution of earnings among all participants, fostering a sense of teamwork and fairness.

furthermore, I'll facilitate more interactions between leaders and members of other gangs to enrich the roleplay experience and create a dynamic environment. Through these efforts, I believe we can strengthen our bonds and elevate our roleplay game to new heights.

Thank you for your time and consideration .
latest.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom