Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Twinkies HillKing
Administrators nickname
Pietro Nardelli
Date
Feb 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ADUIfYi

Mohamed_

Player
Player
Dear administrator.
I received a 60-day ban for using the Gymbot program. I had to go to eat in order to take my medication, and I had a mission to battle pass in the Gym-, so I used this program, but I was not late. I ate quickly, took my medication, and came back and found the administrator who was moving the character. So I told him that I am here and he told me that he would forgive me this time and alerted me that this program was banned on the server and that it was harming the server’s experience. I told him that I am very sorry and I will not repeat this mistake. I deleted the program and then shortly after that I found out that I was suddenly banned by the administrator Sultan Pluxury even though he The administrator who alerted me to my mistake told me that he had given me one last chance, and yet I was blocked. I was also committed to the server rules and followed them in order to make friends and play role-playing games, and you can notice this in my log. I ask Your Eminence to forgive me and give me one last chance. I realize the extent of my mistake and I sincerely apologize for it. After this ban, I read the server rules. I ask you to forgive my mistake. We are human beings and human beings by nature make mistakes, but the best people are those who learn from their mistakes and do not repeat them.

Best regards.

Twinkies HillKing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom