Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ibrahim54542

Player
Player

My information​

1. Your name IRL: himaxd_ezz​

2. Your age: 19​

3. Time zone: GMT +3​

4. Average online per 8-13 hours​

5. Your Discord: rifle2622​

6. Your Nickname: ibrahim aladamat​

7. Your ID: 54542​

OUR STORY​

We are four friends, Hema, Ahmed, Buda, and Rex. We were poor. We were working in agriculture with my father's friend. After a long time we discovered that Buddha had earned a lot of money. We suspected it and decided to keep an eye on it. When he went on his own bike, we followed him and watched him buy weapons from suspicious people and sell them. For other people, when he was returning to the countryside. We stopped him and told him. We saw you and you confessed everything to us. He thought we would report him to the police, but he didn't know that we were naturally into crime. We started working together from 3 a.m. until 11 a.m., and our work extended to the trade in hashish and contraband in general. Now we are one of the largest contraband dealers in the city of Los Santos, and we thought of creating an organization to control all gangs and destroy the area with corruption.​

Additional information​

2. Leader of Marabunta​

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)​

With my experience and love of violence, I believe I will reach amazing heights in this organization and achieve many goals by attending member events. One of my goals is to develop the gang and bring violent people who love killing to destroy the city with crime!​

Because of my previous experience as a leader in Bloods Street, I have extensive experience in robbing stores and entire events, and I am good at organizing events, and I have friends who are good at managing events and have leaders in different organizations.​

People who fought in events will receive rewards, and people who interacted with maturity will receive higher ranks to help in the work of events, help members, and increase the number of the gang to control the area.​

4. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. to maintain a consistent gang with 40+ active members. This will guarantee an active gang which helps us to complete daily events. - My ways to improve roleplay in the gang will be - As a gang, participating in daily events will not only improve the roleplay within the organization but also outside. Active gangs can also improve roleplay for state organizations as they have more events to attend. As the leader of Marabunta, I will ensure to lead scripted and daily events such as NG Raids, Store robberies, Hostage situations and many more​

. Ranking System​

16. Leader​

15. Deputy​

14. Underdeputy​

13. Warlord​

12. Event Commander​

11. Turf​

10. Graffiti Head​

9. Boss​

8. Graffiti Team​

7. Enforcer​

6. Clapper​

5. Gangster​

4. Shooter​

3. Young Balla​

2. Thug​

1. Newbie​

ibrahim54542

Player
Player

My information​

1. Your name IRL: himaxd_ezz​

2. Your age: 19​

3. Time zone: GMT +3​

4. Average online per 8-13 hours​

5. Your Discord: rifle2622​

6. Your Nickname: ibrahim aladamat​

7. Your ID: 54542​

OUR STORY​

We are four friends, Hema, Ahmed, Buda, and Rex. We were poor. We were working in agriculture with my father's friend. After a long time we discovered that Buddha had earned a lot of money. We suspected it and decided to keep an eye on it. When he went on his own bike, we followed him and watched him buy weapons from suspicious people and sell them. For other people, when he was returning to the countryside. We stopped him and told him. We saw you and you confessed everything to us. He thought we would report him to the police, but he didn't know that we were naturally into crime. We started working together from 3 a.m. until 11 a.m., and our work extended to the trade in hashish and contraband in general. Now we are one of the largest contraband dealers in the city of Los Santos, and we thought of creating an organization to control all gangs and destroy the area with corruption.​

Additional information​

2. Leader of Marabunta​

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)​

With my experience and love of violence, I believe I will reach amazing heights in this organization and achieve many goals by attending member events. One of my goals is to develop the gang and bring violent people who love killing to destroy the city with crime!​

Because of my previous experience as a leader in Bloods Street, I have extensive experience in robbing stores and entire events, and I am good at organizing events, and I have friends who are good at managing events and have leaders in different organizations.​

People who fought in events will receive rewards, and people who interacted with maturity will receive higher ranks to help in the work of events, help members, and increase the number of the gang to control the area.​

4. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. to maintain a consistent gang with 40+ active members. This will guarantee an active gang which helps us to complete daily events. - My ways to improve roleplay in the gang will be - As a gang, participating in daily events will not only improve the roleplay within the organization but also outside. Active gangs can also improve roleplay for state organizations as they have more events to attend. As the leader of Marabunta, I will ensure to lead scripted and daily events such as NG Raids, Store robberies, Hostage situations and many more​

. Ranking System​

16. Leader​

15. Deputy​

14. Underdeputy​

13. Warlord​

12. Event Commander​

11. Turf​

10. Graffiti Head​

9. Boss​

8. Graffiti Team​

7. Enforcer​

6. Clapper​