Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rolex Grace
Administrators nickname
Aditya Royal
Date
Feb 9, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/596415/

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Hello, I was banned for OOC Insult + 6.8... I posted an admin complaint regarding the biased decision. My ban time was reduced for 7 days but my punishment for 6.8 Stayed. I wanted to say that I havent done ay amoral actions or animations or even aything abusive. All I did was hit him with a shoe which a lot of people in grand RP do and admins count it as provoking. I have seen a lot of other forums which state that this falls under provoking. I would like you to please check the forum. Thank you...

PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS AS FORUM SPAMMING. Thank you!

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player

Please refer these forums as they are stated that punching with a shoe is not counted as Gen rule 6.8
You have said it yourself Lebron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom