Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sapphire Yamada
Administrators nickname
Slim Capella
Date
Mar 4, 2022
Time
13:56
Proofs
https://streamable.com/y58pns

Sapphire inFamous

Envius
Player
Admin jailed me for fail RP without even asking for MY POV.
This is pointless because I know I'll be out of jail before this even gets ANY attention but someone else needs to make sure the judgement was right.

Also, please check how they sanctioned everyone involved. Fail RP for 1778 when 3177 explicitly says he REFUSES to continue RP? And 3177 only gets MG? PLEASE.
I also don't get how 14832 returned 3 times (NLR??) and didn't get ANY retribution?

RE: My POV. I have an open mic on my recorder hence the cheeky first part; I was talking to my IRL bf after the event when I suddenly got pulled over only 2 mins after the event. Can you hear the other guy say anything? No. He opened his mic once, searched me and said nothing at all. The other guy said "down bad" that's all I heard.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You were on gun point and you tried to place a way point and that is fail RP and you also told everyone in the discord​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom