Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Orkun Koksal
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Feb 10, 2024
Time
16:54
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

OrkunK

๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–•๐–š๐–™๐–ž ๐•ท๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐“”๐“š๐“˜๐“Ÿ
Player
First of all, I would like to apologize for appearing before you due to such an incident. I have been actively having a good time with my friends since the day the server was opened. I have never encountered anything like this before. I was suspended from Gym bot for 60 days. As a Battlepass mission, I was working on a rocking chair in the spa section of the hotel. Since it would take a long time, I opened and watched a movie on my phone and pressed the E button on my computer. Even though I was careful not to put my character into sleep mode, I was punished because I did not notice the admin who came with the excitement of the movie. I got banned from gym bot. I didn't use any cheats or other apps. I am ready for any investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom