Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Hassan Arabi
  2. Your age (OOC): 32
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT +2) Egypt
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 02:00 to 00:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 10 hours maybe more
  6. Your Discord ID: 7sn3rabi
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Hasan Error
  8. Your in game ID: 43276
  9. Your in game level: 46
  10. Languages spoken: Arabic and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

When I joined the City, I had no experience whatsoever. During my journey playing in the city, I've seen lots of rule-breaking, especially among new players. This motivated me to aspire to become an admin because I want to make sure that all players have a positive and fair gaming experience. As an admin, I perceive an opportunity to contribute to the community by enforcing rules and assisting new players in familiarizing themselves with the server and its Rules. Becoming an admin represents an opportunity for me to enhance the RP experience for everyone involved by ensuring a safe and enjoyable time.

2. What are your strengths?

The ability to communicate effectively, solving problems efficiently, and remain calm under pressure Also I'm a fast learner
    I have strong leadership skills
    in fast-paced situations I've the ability to make the right decision
    I'm not afraid to ask If I don't know

3. What are your weaknesses?

lose track of time when I'm focused in a certain task
    telling the truth even if it's gonna hurt

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Well...I'm sure that the Admin team is perfect as it is ...But I think I can help them in many ways as there are a lot of Arabic talkers in the the city so I will be able to communicate with them easily in addition to the ability to understand the words between the lines

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

as for issues no but every week me and my family get together and have a quality time so during these days I won't be able to be active that much

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

in the matter of fact yes...I'm fun and I enjoy laughing so much

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Please contact me on Discord ( Rui Ace | deaudacity) regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom