Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Sav
Administrators nickname
Lizi Verlice
Date
Mar 4, 2022
Time
17:33
Proofs
https://www.google.co.uk/

Big Sav

Player
Player
I got banned for amoral actions when i only done the L dance which i dont class as amoral ive had people sit on me and lie on me and have been told that the action isnt an amoral action ive been told amoral actions include spitting or stripping on a body i didnt think L dance is an amoral action in anyway and if it is thats a mistake on my behalf but if sitting on a body isnt amoral the L dance isnt really amoral either as i said i never spat or stripped on him or twerked just L dance i apolgise for this anyway i honestly didnt think this was amoral action

Big Sav

Player
Player
also id like to add even if this is counted as amoral actions i dont think its worth 7 days when i could of got 3 its not like its a serious amoral action if it even is one if there is POV it will show i wasnt being toxic like talking shit i was just L dancing on unconcious body didnt spit or nothing amoral

Big Sav

Player
Player
i request to be unabnned as i didnt believe this was an amoral action and if it is i apologise for this and i wont do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom