Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kay Underma
Administrators nickname
Slim Capella
Date
Mar 4, 2022
Time
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/59113/

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Heyo admins its me again. Today I woke up in jail and with a warn for RDM. I was on the highway heading back from an event with a family member the someone dropped a meeting point so we drive there straight away my friend was getting robbed so what did I do I shot this guy for threating my friend with a gun. we came to her rescue with many other family members for her protection and our family properties. So we all had a point of starting a death match.
Thanks
Stay Safe

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Heyo admins its me again. Today I woke up in jail and with a warn for RDM. I was on the highway heading back from an event with a family member the someone dropped a meeting point so we drive there straight away my friend was getting robbed so what did I do I shot this guy for threating my friend with a gun. we came to her rescue with many other family members for her protection and our family properties. So we all had a point of starting a death match.
Thanks
Stay Safe
+ In IRL if you see your friend getting robbed and you had the chance to save ur friend what would you do?? Watch ur friend get robbed and hurt or hurt the person who is robbing ur friend it's called self defense/family defence. Please understand where my RP cause it's pretty easy to understand once this you see the situation irl. Again thank you

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Ok provide your pov to prove that, you have 6 hours​
Hey Sam hope your doing well today.
Here is my POV of how I got done for RDM.
I understand I MG in this clip and I have been punished and it wont happen again.

Thank You and Have A Good Day
Stay Safe :)

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You got info about it through metagaming so ICLY you did not have any reason to kill them so punishment stays​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom