Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Isi Ritze
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Feb 11, 2024
Time
02:15
Proofs
https://ibb.co/THcWwLC

Sunny444

Player
Player
Hello dear Admins,

Today at 2:15AM i was at the fisherman with a friend of mine. We just sat there and talked and all of a sudden my wifi disconnected, as i restarted the game the exact same message from last time popped up. I got banned because of AntiCheat #1004 and the info says it happend on the 26.12.24 at 07:53.
I really have no idea what happend because i didnt even touched the keyboard and just had a wifi disconnect. It was probably a error in the anti cheat system.

Thank u for your time and have a nice day.
-Isi

-

Hallo liebe Admins

Heute um 02:15 uhr war ich beim Angler mit einem Freund. Wir saßen nur da und haben geredet und plötzlich ist mein Wlan ausgefallen, als ich das spiel dann neu gestartet habe, wurde mir die exakt gleiche Nachricht wie letzes mal angezeigt. Ich wurde gebannt wegen AntiCheat #1004 und auf der info steht das es am 26.12.24 um 07:53 passiert ist.
Ich habe wirklich keine Ahnung was passiert ist weil ich zu dem Zeitpunkt nicht mal an der Tastatur war und einfach nur Wlan probleme hatte. Es war wahrscheinlich ein fehler im AntiCheat system.

Danke für ihre Zeit und schönen Tag noch.
-Isi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom