Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Onur Batur
Administrators nickname
Lavi Pluxury
Date
Feb 9, 2024
Time
19:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/YhGD9BE

Onur Batur

Player
Player
First of all Hello

We have been taking part in your project with my wife for about 5-6 months. We have made good friendships and friendships in this project. Thanks to you, we are doing good work in the BLACKHUMOR family in your project.

When a PC check was requested, the Nvidia program I used for evidence in your project was checked. But they said that this program is forbidden, this requires a ban reason. I know that ''6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days'' is not included in this rule. In our ongoing conversation with the official, I asked him why he did this to our family in a respectful manner, thinking that it was a sanction against our family. He gave me an answer like "don't mess with that" and told me to turn off my second screen. So I turned off my screen using the power button.Because I did not unplug it, they said it was a crime and a 60-day sanction was imposed. I have been taking part in this project without breaking any rules in any way and without disrespecting any admin and players. They suspended many of our family members, including our family leader, without questioning them. This is a process and we are being sanctioned during this process. In the last 4 days, many of our players have been suspended for this and similar reasons. You can check our computers again. We have not broken the rules you have set in any way. Even if our bans are not lifted, we expect you, our esteemed administrator, to be fair.

Me and other players who were banned like me with PC check and no rule violations; 325052 - 324684 - 197101

I and our family members are very happy to take part in this project. But these unjust sanctions are wearing us down. I already respect your decision and wish you continued success in this beautiful project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom