Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Hasan
Your age: 19
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online per day: 10-12
Your Discord: casya
Your Nickname: Hasan Sarsilmaz
Your ID: 193754

Additional information

Leader of Ballas
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

.I have a lot of experience in Gangs from all the time I've spent in the city. In this way, I know very well what a leader should and should not do. This will reflect well on the gang members. I am confident that my leadership will make a difference in the city this has happened before with my leadership. I made good inferences from everything I experienced in the gangs I was in this will prevent me from making mistakes I believe this will be the best of all time.

2. I believe that I will successfully lead Ballas I am quite sure that my experience in the city is sufficient for this, with these experiences I will make the Ballas the strongest gang in the city.

3. I will make the Ballas more active in the ghetto and in events than before, and while doing this, I will create a nice high command team that will ensure that the gang is constantly active. I trust myself for leadership because I am also experienced about leadership and I will complete this succesful.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

.I will do a lot of store robs and at least 1-2 Fz raids during the day. I will do more activities against legal organizations, this way I will ensure that every organization enjoys RP. I'll do highway robberies with gang members in my gang's spare time. I'll keep the gang active all the time.

2.I will not include people who do not have 10 years in the city in the gang, the reason for this will be to prevent violation of the rules and I will make sure that people know the rules when joining the gang. I will tell to HCs and deputies be careful about this. I wont let get rule breaks in Ballas

.During my term, I will not allow nepotism in Ballas and I will not give unfair rank to anyone. People who participate in events, people who have good communication with other members will have a high rank.

4.My goals for Ballas term.

.Complete without any warning.

2.Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour.

3.Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.

4.Dominate Ghetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom