Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayan Makaveli

Player
Player
Information

your name IRL
: Cayan Ajlan
Your age (OOC): 30
Time zone + country: Saudia arabia - UTC +3h00
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 00:00
Average online per day(hours): 8 hours/12 hours
Your Discord ID: give2get
Your characters' name (IC): Cayan Ninja
Your in game ID:26846
Your in game leve
l: 43
Languages spoken: English/Arabic
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): state or crime

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I wanna help and improve the gameplay, make a better community for all of us and have more experience in this ,,
After being in the RP-life for long and roaming around the city, I exploited all activities which made me wonder how is it in the back stages
I would bring a bit of player experience, having actively participated in the GrandRP project for over 2 years across both EN1 and EN3 cities..

2. What are your strengths?
Organized
Quick learner
Detailed review
I am always being calm in stressful situations

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometimes i stress to fast
I try to understand the whole situation whether it is serious or not before taking any decision

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes ( I don't have any )

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Yes, note well that the will behind this application is purely strict and in sake of discovering the admin work and duties, I do have plenty of experience staffing in other games and being the lead of the staff as head admin.

standard.gif

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Please contact me on Discord (Rui Ace | deaudacity) regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Please contact me on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.[/CENTER​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom